Thursday, December 28, 2006




Well I took an interesting 1400mile drive this weekend to stay with Mike and Kerisa Wonenberg right up in northern California in a very quaint little town called Eureka. I got to meet the whole tribe Zoe, Zara, Zakiya and Zed!! We spent the 24th driving around and having a look at the area. We took a drive up to where they have just bought a stunning piece of property. I am contemplating becoming a War Vet here in states so that I can go claim their piece of land like our Zim friends have done!!! Christmas day was excellent , I was woken up at 7am by Zoe shouting to come and hurry up and open presents. Well that took up most of the morning and then we went out to a Chinese place for buffet. After that I was taken to the practice and had the fine pleasure of both Mike and Kerisa get busy on my two broken fillings and what a fine job they did too whilst the kids gave me the moral support that one requires when going through that stressful procedure!!! I must say I never thought I would see the day that Mike would be standing over me with a mask on his face and a screaming drill in his hand. If it weren't for the fact that he had his good wife standing on the other side, it would be a good start to a horror movie!! It was great to catch up with them all and I left early the next morning back to LA. What a long drive. It was an extremely busy road the whole way back 13hours.

1 comment:

The Botha's in Scotland said...

Hello from Edinburgh,Scotland! Where we as cousins fit in I am not quite sure, but we. I am Sylvia Erasmus's(was Sparrow)daughter. I.e Steve and Evadine's grand-daughter. I Jimmy and I were at college together with Sara.
So talk about the family being diversely spread over the world!